Hacker vs Hacker Hacker vs Hacker

Don't appreciate cheap tricks force registration

The game is good enough, a good variation on the tower defense/ linear rts themes. But what I don't appreciate is forcing us to register on the site in order to save our game. It's not a huge deal, but it's certainly irritating.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

Lots of potential

But like everyone else has said, very buggy. Could you PLEASE post an explanation on how to equip the powerups until a revised version of the game is posted!

This game is really cool, regardless of what any of those other tools say. Just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD polish it! I would like to see an updated version soon.

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

decent

Pretty fun, but here's some helpful advice-- some people (often including me-- and a few reviewers below) are morons, and either take a while or are unable to figure out a game on their own. In the first level maybe you should indicate that you're supposed to click on one of the green blocks to place it.

Again, for the benefit of others who'll spend five minutes bashing their mouses in frustration before (while drooling on the keyboard) write something to the effect of "Z0MG DIS IZ T3H LAYMZ0RZ CUZ I'Z A BRAYN-DED M0LUSK!!!111!1one"

CLICK ON THE GREEN BLOCKS, AND PLACE THEM SO THAT THEY BOUNCE THE CHARACTER AROUND

Seriously, idiots not being able to figure out the game is a dumb reason for you to receive unfairly low scores.

-rant concluded-

The Wham game The Wham game

Grrrrr...

Yes it is very tricky, good concept though. Also, how to play wasn't clear from the outset.
(For others just starting- moving your cursor to roll over the moving blocks makes them disappear, protecting the package.)

PS The Dr Who theme is a definite plus.

Stonepunk Stonepunk

Well executed, but not very original

I enjoyed playing it, but some genuinely novel twists one of these commonly cloned game types would have bee nice.
Also, I challenge anyone to beat my depth record: -445 km (I think you have a bug :3)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

popularizing science ftw

Always an easy way to get a ten from me. Very nice interface, btw.

Penguin Massacre Penguin Massacre

standard fare, but entertaining

there's also a bug where the sound cuts out for the rest of the game in the buy menu.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Very addictive, but it does get repetitive

I do have to agree with polles... while I enjoy many of mochigames' flash games, the shift in the character of newgrounds is starting to bother me too. However, you might want to take it to the forums rather than remark on it here.

Aether Aether

Very bizarre...

But also very artistic. I really liked the idea of swinging around to travel through space-- I would like to see that in another game.

Spewer Spewer

entertaining and original, but frustrating

Difficulty of finding some obscure solutions, plus some fps drop are the only reasons I don't give this a 10.